Yamaha Triples
Search Forums | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendar | Albums | Chat | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1980 XS850 Midnight Special PRICE REDUCED
Moderators: Moderators

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wanted, Sell, Trade -> XS750 and XS850 Bikes for Sale/TradeMessage format

Ronsaircooled
Posted 2018-05-15 8:07 AM (#153816)
Subject: 1980 XS850 Midnight Special PRICE REDUCED

New user

1980 Yamaha xs850 Midnight Special-Very good condition, 17,000 actual miles and is all original and stock. I put this bike back in service in 2009. I went through everything and rode it until 2 years ago. I just went through the carbs, changed the oil w/new filter and new plugs. Pirelli 66 Route tires (tubeless) still have a few seasons left. I put the radio in 2 years ago, waterproof speakers. The gas tank pet cocks have been machined/ changed from vacuum to gravity as they were prone to leak, fill the crankcase with gas and ruin the engine. New fuse-block fits in the original case. I also did the layshaft repair about 5 years ago. I have always stored it inside and looks like it always was before me. I have 2 repair manuals, paperwork from the original owner (Vermont) and some extra parts. Clear Massachusetts title in my name. Currently not registered. Asking $1800. , cash only, no trades, Call Ron 617 257-1486
Link to Craigslist ad w/pics in NH https://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1980-yamaha-xs850-midnight/655712482...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software
(Delete all cookies set by this site)